About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist for a CTP case management role in Inner West Sydney.
In this role, you will largely be responsible for providing rehabilitation case management services to Insurer claimants. Organise and participate in workplace rehabilitative programs to help clients achieve positive return to work outcomes. Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through various means including early intervention assessments. You will conduct various assessments in accordance with insurer requirements and provide thorough and comprehensive reports and rehabilitation plans that meet customer requirements within specified timeframes.
Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees, and contact employers.
This is a temporary position, immediate start available!
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and collaborative team
- Clinical/case management opportunity
- Flexible working conditions
- Well-established professional team
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 3-5 years of clinical/case management experience
- Committed to achieving positive outcomes and adding value
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective time management skills
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.