A Community and Disability service providing state-wide high quality services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
Providing services from birth to early intervention and education services to children and their families/carers through to services to adults and the aged, including Home Care, Respite, Community Care, Allied Health, Support Coordination, Supported Accommodation and facility based respite.
About the Role:
The Occupational Therapist will join our early childhood intervention service and work as part of a trans-disciplinary team to delivery high quality services to 0-12 year olds and their families. This role will see you working with families to identify their needs, problem solve ways of meeting these needs, providing direct intervention as agreed and build each families capacity to advocate for themselves and access local children’s services and other community resources.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Attractive salary packaging
- Autonomous working environment
- $1500 yearly PD allowance
- A relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy and relevant registration
- Extensive experience in paediatric Occupational Therapy assessment and service delivery
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide effective consultative skills that facilitate change through use of reflective and strength-based practice
- An understanding of the Key worker model
- Ability to coach other trans disciplinary team members in areas of expertise
- A current Victorian drivers license
- A current Working With Children Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.