About the Role:
We are seeking a Graduate Physiotherapist to join a reputable, specialist private practice in Inner East Melbourne.
The primary focus of this position is to treat and manage an existing caseload of patients, working across general physiotherapy including sports and spinal physiotherapy conditions, as well as TMJ and facial pain conditions. Work alongside other dynamic Physiotherapists in a supportive work environment, to provide hands-on treatments for your clients. Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment.
This is a full-time position and an immediate start is available!
- Fantastic remuneration + bonus structure
- Generous professional development allowance
- Specialist private practice
- Ongoing extensive training
- Dynamic team + friendly work environment
- Ongoing weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions and fortnightly case discussions
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- APA membership
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Ability to build a strong client caseload
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in learning niche skills in Physiotherapy
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.