Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapy Team Leader to work closely and lead a community team of 10 OTs. You will not hold a caseload and you will lead the team of therapists to deliver service excellence.
- Great team culture, growing National organisation
- Non clinical management opportunity
- $100K + super + travel allowance
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 4+ years' experience in a therapeutic role, preferably NDIS
- A variety of clinical skills
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Experience within the acute hospital or private sector
- An interest in a high-level understanding of the NDIS Process
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.