Our client is an allied health operated business, whose mission is to connect with clients of all ages and disabilities, and provide them with high quality, responsive home-based services.
Their rapidly growing practice, which delivers community services, are now looking for an amazing Speech Pathologist to join their team!
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate Speech Pathologist to join the team in Newcastle.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a varied clinical caseload of your own. Use your expertise to address your individual clients' needs, and work in an environment that supports you with ongoing mentoring and training.
Collaborate within a team that prides itself on timely and consistent services, and share knowledge across the group to improve your skills and progress your career.
This is a full-time position, and some travel will be required.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Structured induction program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing clinical training
- Varied clinical caseload
- $70K - $80K
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- At least 2 - 3 years' experience
- SPA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.