Our client is a national provider of health, well-being and injury management services. Since its start-up in 1990s, they have grown to become a national organisation with over 200 consultants across Australia. They focus on innovation and high-value outcomes, whilst retaining a smaller company feel – flexibility, commitment and genuine customer service.
About the Role:
We are looking for allied health qualified professionals who are keen to work within a fun and supportive team and be part of a leading national rehabilitation provider. The role is located in Launceston, Tasmania and our client is flexible with working hours, with scope for a full time, part time or casual position.
We would also be interested in hearing from contractors in the area with availability.
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist (relevant registrations / accreditation required);
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Comcare experience highly regarded but not essential;
- If a contractor - set up as a Pty Ltd with relevant insurances;
- Sound communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach;
- A hunger to develop your career in Occ Rehab!
- Genuine & friendly working culture including regular staff social events;
- Competitive remuneration package + benefits including generous incentive bonuses;
- Laptop & IPhone;
- Work life balance;
- Flexible working options;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist