Our Client is a local allied health practice renowned for providing high-quality, family-focused care. The practice consists of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, plus support staff.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a Paediatric Private Practice in Townsville! The caseload will be children 0-17, predominately with disabilities such as autism, learning disabilities, and sensory processing difficulties. It will include both clinic and home/school visits.
Your strengths would lie in working closely with clients and as part of a close-knit team to deliver excellent outcomes for families.
This is a full-time position, however part-time may be considered at 3 days per week.
- Salary above award rates
- PD Budget per year per therapist
- PD Leave - 2 days per calendar year
- Bonus PD available if KPI's met
- Well-established practice offering SLP and OT services
- Admin support
- Quality focused treatment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Excellent clinical mentoring and support
- Luxury private clinic with family feel amongst staff!
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 12 months' paediatric experience is desirable (grads also considered)
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- Caring nature, excellent communication skills
- You love to provide family-focused, holistic and evidence-driven assessment and therapy services for children.
- Drivers licence and own car
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.