About the Role:
Our client is an exciting new community-based Allied Health company seeking the highest quality, experienced, Occupational Therapists
Clinicians will work with predominantly NDIS, TAC and WorkSafe clients in the community across south-eastern suburban Melbourne, Bayside and the Mornington Peninsula with one morning a week working as a team in Chadstone.
- Extend your clinical skills and apply these in the disability and community sectors;
- Form strong client relationships;
- Work as part of an enthusiastic and passionate team, but also autonomously;
- Draw on your interest and passion within the community setting working with NDIS, private and home care package clients;
- Have an opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate company who want to invest in you;
- Expand, develop and review programs according to client needs;
- Complete assessments and provide recommendations and reports on assistive technologies and home and car modifications;
- Complete thorough documentation (including planning and delivering client education as required);
- Keep up-to-date with the latest evidence-based OT practices.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
- A bachelor's degree in occupational therapy
- Min 2 years' hands-on experience as an OT
- Current AHPRA registration as an OT
- A valid Victorian driver’s licence and reliable car
- You will have a keen interest in working with people who have a disability and are passionate about empowering others
- You’re a natural communicator – in writing and in person
- You enjoy working on your own, but also as part of a team
- You’re highly organised with strong time management skills
- You’re passionate about helping clients and supporting their families
- You’re keen to develop yourself professionally and personal
- $73,000 - $85,000 pa inc super
- Travel reimbursed
- Exceptional culture, values and quality standards
- Competitive salary package
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0437 483 364 - or Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com / 0402 367 899.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST