Our client is a supportive Private Practice in Southern NSW. Their compassionate, multidisciplinary team deliver therapy services for diverse clients, in a range of clinic settings across residential care, private hospitals, schools, homes and telehealth. They are currently expanding and looking to grow their team of highly motivated therapists!
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Speech Pathologist to deliver Telehealth services for a supportive practice - be based anywhere in Australia or New Zealand!
Provide Speech Pathology services for diverse clients, across all age groups, via Telehealth. Enjoy growing your skillset, whilst being thoroughly supported by your team and experienced supervisors. Virtually manage your own caseload and evaluate your clients' needs to develop suitable and realistic treatment plans. Also, if you are interested in developing skills in a specific clinical area, specialisation is highly encouraged.
Strong video conferencing skills and great adaptability will be essential for delivering these online services.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position.
- Unique Telehealth opportunity, be based anywhere
- $70K - $80K (depending on experience)
- $10,000 professional development allowance + 5 paid PD days per year
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Ongoing support
- Compassionate and motivated team
- In-house leadership development program
- Regular case conferences + weekly team meetings
- Low billable hours
- Relevant Speech Pathology Tertiary qualifications
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Previous Telehealth experience (desirable)
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of clients
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.