About the Role:
We are seeking a talented and passionate Psychologist / Behaviour Support Practitioner for a new role in Adelaide!
In this role, you will provide individual and family therapies, behaviour support planning and intervention, assessment and professional advice on complex clinical, legal and ethical matters that relate to Psychological and Positive Behaviour Support services.
Provide a high standard of support to your clients an ensure an objective approach to analysing complex behavioural, psychosocial and mental health issues. Enjoy working flexibly within a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve positive outcomes for clients and staff. Also, establish and maintain positive professional networks and act as a liaison and resource for families, carers and other professionals.
This is a permanent, full-time position however part-time may also be considered.
- $90K + super
- Salary packaging + benefits offered
- Flexible workplace that values work-life balance
- Supportive + highly skilled team
- Collaborative work culture
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Career development opportunities
- On-site gym + car park
- Company pool car for available for community visits
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Previous NDIS experience with adults clients (desirable)
- Knowledge of the complex support issues for people with multiple disabilities (physical, sensory and psychiatric)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage various priorities with a sense of urgency
- Current driver's licence
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Eligible for NDIS worker screening clearance through the DHS
- Eligibility to register to practice under the Psychology Board of Australia and/or Behaviour Support Practitioner with the NDIS
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.