About the Role:
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic OT Assistant to join their expanding and highly reputable private practice!
In this role, you will work as part of a collaborative team and provide support to children with disabilities (aged 0 –18 years) and their families.
In the clinic, you will work alongside an Occupational Therapist who will supervise and support you to grow your clinical skills. Assist with OT programs, client intake, admin duties, maintain quality documentation, develop your professional knowledge, run & facilitate group programs and assist with other tasks as directed by other therapists in the team.
This is a flexible position, hours/days of work can be negotiated.
If you're an Occupational Therapy student looking to kick start your career, please apply now!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic team and culture
- Annual Professional Development allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Regular, ongoing supervision (both formal & informal)
- Regular social & team building events
- Case Conference Meetings
- A Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistant/relevant qualification OR studying Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience working in a hospital, health centre or setting dealing with children with disabilities is desired
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an ability to relay clinical information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team and foster positive rapport with colleagues
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Current working with children check
- Current driver's license and use of own car where required
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.