About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Rehabilitation Consultant for a new Team Manager role in Melbourne!
This is a dual role for an experienced consultant to take on both a reduced caseload as well as team management responsibilities. Also, a large component of this role will be to manage the NES part of the business for core/non-ADF clients.
As a Senior Rehabilitation Consultant, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in rehabilitative programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes. Also, build sound relationships with customers whilst taking on team management duties.
This hybrid role is 30% team management and 70% rehabilitation counselling.
If you are an experienced health professional with a background in OT, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehab Counselling, please apply now!
- Team management opportunity
- Use your clinical skill set in a corporate environment
- $90K - $100K + super
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Previous occ rehabilitation and RTW sector experience
- Previous team management experience (desirable)
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.