About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Physio or Occupational Therapist for a specialist Lymphoedema services role in Melbourne!
You will work in a supportive, multidisciplinary team environment and provide specialised assessments and treatments for clients with lymphoedema, lipoedema, and oedema related to vascular issues.
Deliver optimal therapy care to patients and their families, liaising with other healthcare professionals and referrers, and assist in the provision of education programs for various groups visiting the clinic.
Also, enjoy contributing to an ongoing clinical and management improvement program, whilst growing your clinical skill set in a unique specialist role.
This is a permanent, full-time or part-time position. Can discuss contract arrangement.
- Flexible work, part-time or full-time considered
- Ongoing professional development
- Specialist caseload
- Training provided (if applicable)
- Exciting potential for career progression
- $75K - $95K + super (depending on experience)
- Incentives on offer
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Ideally ALA-accredited but not essential
- Trained in lymphoedema treatment preferable, however for the right candidate will consider providing the resources – including funding – to achieve the skills and accreditation for this underserviced area of the health industry
- Open to considering new graduates
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.