Our client is an established national provider of premium ward based equipment and complex rehab products.
Their passionate team of health professionals supply these specialist products to hospitals, residential care facilities and private retail clients in order to make a positive impact in the lives of people with a disability.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for a new role in Geelong!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of 10 consultants (five sales staff and five customer service staff) to improve the performance of the customer service and sales function of the business.
Support the sales team with onsite product demonstrations, implement regular performance reviews against set KPI's, maintain profit margins, coordinate regular product and sales training with your team, contribute to project management and client proposals, participate in regional sales conferences and build strong commercial relationships with relevant stakeholders.
This is a rewarding sales and growth management position that would be well suited to an experienced health professional looking to take the step up in their career!
Some travel across South West Victoria will also be required.
- Team management opportunity
- Passionate team
- National provider
- $80K - $90K + super + travel allowance
- Tertiary qualifications in Healthcare and/or equivalent experience
- Previous healthcare management experience
- Strong ability to lead and motivate employees for high performance
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities and leads
- Ability to build collaboration across teams and influence change
- Previous experience in budget management to achieve financial targets
- Strategic mindset for business growth and exceeding targets
- Understanding of business profit and loss
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.