Our client leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Their professional team focuses on delivering high-quality customer service and innovative health and work solutions. They work collaboratively with companies and schemes to reduce the impact of psychological and physical injury and illness on people, families and businesses.
About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Team Leader to come join a leading Occupational Rehabilitation provider in Wagga Wagga.
In this team leader role, you will be largely responsible for providing leadership and management to all staff and ensuring that business objectives are met.
Mentor, coach and supervise consultants to support their achievement of service delivery, customer service, and billable targets. Create a culture of high performance and over delivery in all aspects of service delivery, implement and support quality assurance processes, undertake business development activities to grow existing and new business, and attend relevant key account meetings.
As an experienced Consultant, you will also manage a portfolio of rehabilitation cases, maintain written records of case reviews and supervision appointments, and assist with the completion of regulatory and referrer reporting requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Career development support
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Relocation assistance available
- Learning and development frameworks
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited)
- AHPRA or ESSA registration
- Significant industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Previous team leadership with demonstrated success in the delivery of occupational rehabilitation services
- Experience within employment services (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.