About the Role:
MediRecruit is currently accepting applications for experienced Occupational Therapists to deliver Paediatric Telehealth services across Australia!
Work from the comfort of your own home and promote the provision of telehealth Occupational Therapy services for paediatric clients. Virtually manage your own diverse caseload and evaluate your clients' needs to develop suitable and realistic treatment plans.
Strong video conferencing skills and great adaptability will be essential for delivering these online services.
This is a flexible position open to therapists in Australia or those currently living abroad in NZ or the UK!
- Unique casual telehealth opportunity
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunity to grow skillset
- Work autonomously, based from anywhere in Australia
- Flexible work arrangements/hours
- Competitive salary
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Current AHPRA Registration (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum of 2 years' paediatric experience
- Previous telehealth experience (desired)
- Ability to work independently
- A variety of clinical skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Exceptional time management skills
- Working with Children Check
- ABN (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.