Our client is an established national provider of premium ward based equipment and complex rehab products.
Their passionate team of health professionals supply these specialist products to hospitals, residential care facilities and private retail clients in order to make a positive impact in the lives of people with a disability.
About the Role:
We are seeking a graduate or experienced OT to take on an Equipment Specialist role in Newcastle.
Use your passion for specialist equipment, to ensure clients and therapists are well informed of product advice and solutions available to them. The range of products includes walking frames, standers, strollers and manual and power wheelchairs. Work with adults, children and other health professionals, and be motivated to achieve sales targets.
Graduate or experienced Occupational Therapists are welcome to apply!
- Improve life for those with disabilities
- Supportive specialist team
- Full on-the-job training provided
- Tools of the trade
$60-$100k + super (depending on experience)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Knowledge of specialist equipment and its application
- Sensitive toward clients and their individual needs
- Commitment to customer service and good client outcomes
- Ability to be well organised and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Eagerness to meet sales targets
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- Police check
- Drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.