About the Role:
Our client is in need of a talented Healthcare Professional in Melbourne to work in their Joint Replacement and Robotics team as a Clinical Product Specialist.
In this role, you will:
- Be the ‘go-to’ person in complex knee or hip operations by providing technical and clinical specialist expertise to our customers.
- Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and hospital staff in the effective use of products.
- Provide segmentation and planning of Mako cases by using software to prepare preoperative CT data.
- Grasp 2D images and translate into 3D space, in reality and on the robot.
- You DO NOT need to have any robotics experience! All of the training will be provided in house.
- You DO need to have a passion for the human body and the technical aptitude to learn and understand our cutting-edge robotic technology.
- Join one of Australia's Best Places to Work since 2014!
- Progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities.
- Competitive base salary.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Medical Device Sales, medical device sales, Medical Device, medical device, Sales, sales, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Physiotherapists, physiotherapists, Prosthetics, prosthetics, Orthotics, orthotics, Podiatry, podiatry, sports medicine, Sports Medicine, allied health, Allied Health, Territory Manager, territory manager, Robotics, robotics, Joint Replacement, joint replacement