Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary private practice, helping helps babies and children of all ages and abilities to develop into happy, confident and thriving kids. They work hard to provide high-quality clinic and community-based therapy for all children, regardless of their abilities or differences.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic paediatric private practice in tropical North Queensland.
Our client works collaboratively with children, their families and carers, and other health professionals involved in the care of children within their region.
You will be joining an established team of experienced therapists, to provide high-quality care for children, adolescents and young adults. Deliver holistic care and enjoy working across a range of environments, including both clinic-based therapy, as well as visits to the child's home, daycares or schools. In this role, you will focus on meeting the needs of an existing caseload of children with varying conditions and disabilities, with services including 1:1 therapy and community-based therapy programs.
The position also offers a focus on ongoing professional and career development, with opportunities to pursue training and skills development in your specific area/s of interest within Paediatric Speech Therapy.
This position can either be permanent full-time or part-time. Junior or experienced therapists are welcome to apply!
- $63K - $90K + super (depending on experience)
- Great work flexibility
- Regular supervision and peer support
- Established & varied caseload
- Work with a passionate, multi-disciplinary team
- Innovative service delivery models
- Well-resourced clinic
- Growth opportunities
- Professional development budget & leave
- Opportunity to expand skills within a supportive environment
- Beautiful coastal location
- Highly experienced, multidisciplinary team
- Value-driven team and service
- Relocation funding is available
- Relevant Tertiary Degree in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Paediatric experience (desired but not essential)
- Experience using a family-centred approach to therapy (desired)
- Self-motivated and passionate about helping children and families
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.