Our client is an innovative practice made up of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists who are most passionate about providing care for children and adolescents. Their multidisciplinary team are dedicated to building strong, supportive relationships and delivering high-quality care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior Occupational Therapist to come join an established practice in Western Sydney.
Whilst maintaining a small clinical caseload of your own, in this role, you would be responsible for providing mentoring and support for graduate and early career OTs. You will also collaborate with the leadership team to oversee clinical services and contribute to the development of new programs.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Positive team culture
- Leadership and mentoring opportunity
- $90K - $100K + super + 5 weeks annual leave
- Highly supportive and experienced team
- Well-resourced clinic
- Tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3 years' paediatric experience (desired)
- A strong understanding of paediatric OT related conditions, causes, and treatments
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Proficient communication and organisational skills
- Strong ability to work independently and time manage
- Current drivers licence and car for work purposes
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.