Our client is a national provider of health, well-being and injury management services. Since its start-up in 1990s, they have grown to become a national organisation with over 200 consultants across Australia. They focus on innovation and high-value outcomes, whilst retaining a smaller company feel – flexibility, commitment and genuine customer service.
Due to ongoing business growth we are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to deliver high quality workplace rehabilitation services across health and well-being services, injury management and medico-legal services.
- Occupational Therapist (AHPRA registered);
- An ability to accept and drive accountability for yourself;
- An ability to meet time-frames & deadlines;
- Well-developed organisational, oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Great customer focus and dedication;
- A genuine commitment to continuous improvement;
- Friendly attitude & team player;
- A respectful and professional approach in all interactions and dealings.
Excellent remuneration and a generous incentive program;
Genuine commitment to your work life balance;
Work with prestigious clients incl ASX 100 companies;
Real career progression & diversification;
The opportunity to make your mark in the industry;
Ongoing opportunities for career progression on a local and national level.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
OT, ot, Ot, oT, occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, Occupational therapist, occupational Therapist, health professional, Health Professional, allied health, Allied Health, RTW, return to work,