Our client is a not-for-profit organisation which provides a broad range of allied health services across Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Psychology, Speech Therapy, and Exercise Physiology. Their passionate team of clinicians services NDIS participants, My Aged Care clients and Community Health clients, and therefore see a diverse range of people including people living with a disability, people with complex conditions, as well as older people in the community.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Occupational Therapist to take on a Community and Disability role based in Melbourne.
As a passionate Occupational Therapist, you will provide services for adults and older adults living with disabilities and your caseload will largely involve assessing and addressing client care needs. Provide occupational therapy assessment and intervention services that build on clients' strengths, needs and priorities. Support inclusion and participation, engage in collaborative goal setting, and work in both centre-based and community settings, to support your clients' networks.
This is a full-time position, with an immediate start available.
- Highly experienced team
- Supportive work environment
- Great team culture
- Salary packaging available
- Not-for-profit organisation
- $95K - $105K + super
- Tertiary Occupational Therapy qualification
- 3-5 years' experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in high-quality person-centred service delivery
- Experience in the assessment of comprehensive treatment plans
- Experience in providing services in both individual and group-based settings
- Experience in treating clients with complex conditions
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of various funding environments, NDIS, CHSP, HCP
- High standard of professional ethics
- Current Working with Children Check (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Current first aid certificate
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.