Our client is a well-established and respected Allied Health Service that provides high-quality Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, amongst other services to children, adolescents and adults. They are passionate about delivering individualised services for their valued clients and families.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate paediatric mental health Occupational Therapist to join an established private practice based in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne.
The role will be largely clinic based, with some work in the community, homes and schools. Develop therapy plans within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community, home-based and school-based intervention and support programs for children, teenagers, adults and families
This is a permanent full-time position, however part-time may be considered.
- Passionate + supportive team
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Varied caseload
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Regular & ongoing clinical supervision
- Regular internal and external professional development activities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Relevant Tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Passion for supporting and empowering families
- Demonstrated ability to work in an energetic and flexible environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check and Police check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.