Our client is a registered NDIS provider and highly committed practice delivering hybrid services across clinical, telepractice, school and residential care facilities. They strive to address the holistic needs of their clients, and provide compassionate, best-practice services.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Speech Pathologist to come join a supportive practice in West Sydney.
As a qualified clinician, you are seeking to build a career in an environment where people matter most. Provide Speech Pathology services to clients experiencing a variety of difficulties with language, speech and literacy and develop appropriate treatment plans.
Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other health professionals including schools, other allied health professionals, NDIS agencies, family members and support workers.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered. Junior therapists are welcome to apply!
- High professional standards
- Highly experienced and supportive
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Automated and integrated systems
- Above award rates
- Relevant Speech Pathology tertiary qualifications
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Varied clinical experiences in providing assessment and therapeutic services for language and learning difficulties, adult-acquired communication difficulties, speech sound disorders, and/or stuttering.
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health and wellbeing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of clients
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Bilingual (highly desired)
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.