Our client is a fast-growing Allied Health organisation and provider of NDIS services passionate about changing healthcare for people living with disabilities. They provide services across Speech, Dietetics and Occupational Therapy via personalised online programs that are designed to achieve measurable, positive health outcomes. Their team of professional continue to grow and empower thousands of clients across Australia to reach their health and wellbeing goals.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Speech Pathologist to deliver Telehealth services for a fast-growing Allied Health organisation in Sydney.
Deliver high-quality assessment and intervention for paediatric and/or adult clients via Telehealth. Work from the office or from the comfort of your own home, and enjoy growing your skillset, whilst being thoroughly supported by your team and experienced supervisors.
The role will involve service delivery via online therapy, requiring high-level organisational and communication skills and you will also have opportunities to work closely with other clinicians, and participate in exciting projects, personal growth and CPD activities.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position.
- Telehealth opportunity
- Permanent part or full-time
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Ongoing support
- Compassionate and motivated team
- Competitive remuneration
- Relevant Speech Pathology Tertiary qualifications
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Speech Pathologist
- Previous Telehealth experience (desirable)
- Experience working in a multidiscplinary setting
- Strong attention to details
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Warm and caring personality
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.