About the Role:
We are seeking a talented and passionate Developmental Educator for a new role in Adelaide!
In this role, you will deliver quality, person-centred services to people with disabilities via integrated planning and direct individual support. Provide direct support to individuals and their families to assess their individual needs and develop creative strategies.
Work with allied health professionals, families, and community members to enhance your clients' social and community participation and quality of life. Enjoy working flexibly within a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve positive outcomes for clients and staff. Also, establish and maintain positive professional networks and act as a liaison and resource for families, carers, and other professionals.
This is a permanent, full-time position however part-time may also be considered.
- $75K - $80K + super
- Salary packaging + benefits offered
- Flexible workplace that values work-life balance
- Supportive + highly skilled team
- Collaborative work culture
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Career development opportunities
- On-site gym + car park
- Company pool car for available for community visits
- A Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education or equivalent degree
- Current member of the DEAI (Developmental Educators Australia Incorporated)
- A minimum of 12 months experience
- Experience in providing support to individuals with complex needs
- Previous NDIS experience with adults clients (desirable)
- Understanding of the lifespan as well as physical, cognitive, and social growth issues related to human development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Current driver's licence
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Eligibility to be registered as an NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioner
- Eligible for NDIS worker screening clearance through the DHS
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.