About the Role:
We are seeking a talented and passionate Speech Pathologist for a new role in Adelaide!
In this role, you will deliver Speech Pathology assessments and interventions for adult clients and provide recommendations that will positively impact their abilities to participate in daily activities. Provide a high standard of support to people living with a disability using multi-disciplinary and collaborative approaches. Enjoy working flexibly within a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve positive outcomes for clients and staff. Also, establish and maintain positive professional networks and act as a liaison and resource for families, carers and other professionals.
This is a permanent, full-time position however part-time may also be considered.
- $75K - $80K + super
- Salary packaging + benefits offered
- Flexible workplace that values work-life balance
- Supportive + highly skilled team
- Collaborative work culture
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Career development opportunities
- On-site gym + car park
- Company pool car for available for community visits
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Previous NDIS experience with adults clients (desirable)
- Previous experience assessing and providing training/education for adult clients requiring low/high tech AAC (desirable)
- Current driver's licence
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Eligible for NDIS worker screening clearance through the DHS
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.