About the Company:
Join a well-established national corporate psychology business who have developed a strong reputation for clinical excellence.
About the role:
- Provide exceptional counselling services to clients
- Analyse, diagnose and interpret the needs of clients and develop and manage deliverable solutions to address those needs
- Provide workplace support where required
- Provide clinical services including short term solution focused counselling and well being coaching.
- On-site services which could include support at critical and significant events.
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- 5 + years’ counselling experience
- Experience with workplace based clinical and counselling interventions
- Experience in critical incident defusing services and workplace counselling
- Regular peer support provided
- Accessibility to clinical expertise and supervision
- Exceptional clinical quality of service
- Ongoing professional development activities
- Yearly professional development allowance incentive schemes
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.