Our client is a mobile Allied Health Service that provides high-quality Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology and Psychology services to children, adolescents and adults. They are passionate about delivering individualised services for their valued clients.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to come join an established and dynamic private practice in Perth!
Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, and schools. Develop holistic therapy plans within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community, home-based and school-based intervention and support programs for children, teenagers and adults. Work 1:1 and in group contexts, and work with individuals across the lifespan both with and without a diagnosis.
This is a permanent full-time position, however part-time may be considered.
- Passionate + supportive team
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Varied caseload
- Career mapping with opportunities for progression within the company
- Regular & ongoing clinical supervision
- Discipline-specific meetings
- Paid internal and external professional development activities
- Paid training leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Various team wellness initiatives
- Relevant Tertiary degree
- AHPRA registered
- 2 years' experience working with a paediatric and/or adult caseload (desired)
- Passion for supporting and empowering families
- Demonstrated ability to work in an energetic and flexible environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check and Police check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.