Our client is a national provider of therapy services, NDIS functional capacity assessments and therapeutic supports to people of all ages and abilities. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to help their clients improve their mobility, access the community more easily, and regain their overall independence.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Speech Pathologist to take on a National Clinic Lead role in either Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne!
In this role, you will be largely responsible for leading the Speech Pathology stream and coordinating Speech Pathology services within the business to ensure effective collaboration across other disciplines. Ensure clinical resources are appropriate and provide advice to team leaders on clinical matters affecting therapy, policy, service planning decisions, and workforce management.
Provide leadership and direction to therapists in the team to support best practice, monitor therapy services, facilitate education and professional development programs and activities, and much more! Collaborate within a team that prides itself on timely and consistent services, and share knowledge across the group to improve your skills and progress your career.
If you are an experienced Speech Pathologist currently working in NDIS and looking to develop clinical services & resources, please apply now!
This is a full-time position.
- Career progression opportunity
- $115K - $120K + super + car allowance
- Incentive program + CPD
- 12-month retention bonus
- Novated car lease offered
- Salary packaging offered - up to $15900 on meals, entertainment, mortgage
- Leadership and career growth options
- Extensive induction process
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- 5+ years' experience as a Speech Pathologist
- Leadership skills & experience
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Current driver's licence
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.