About the Role:
MediRecruit is currently recruiting an accredited or unaccredited O&G Registrar for a contract role with one of Melbourne's leading health services. The successful applicant will be responsible for the provision of excellent clinical care to women, their babies and families.
Ideally commencing in May 2019 the role is an 18 month contract. Junior Registrars (PGY4 +) and Senior Registrars will be considered with sponsorship available for international applicants.
To be eligible candidates must hold or be eligible to obtain full AHPRA Registration.
- Recent experience in O&G including independent management of procedural caesareans and instrumental deliveries.
- Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team.
- Strong commitment to high quality patient care.
- Must hold or be eligible to obtain full AHPRA Registration.
- Exposure to high risk obstetrics.
- A varied labour ward experience.
- Varied gynaecology including outpatients, emergency admissions.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. OccThy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology, obstetrics and gynaecology, O&G, O&G reg, O&G intern, o&g, Obs & Gynae, obs & gynae, General practitioner, GP, general practitioner, General Practitioner, registrar, Registrar