About the Role:
Join a National Rehabilitation Provider managing a caseload of defence clients on base in Melbourne.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in rehabilitative programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes. Build sound relationships with customers.
- Manage a caseload of injured clients
- Develop rehabilitation programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes
- Engage in craft specific single assessments and ongoing services, such as: vocational assessments, ADL assessments FCE assessment and ergonomic assessments.
- Provide Rehabilitation counselling
- Complete and maintain necessary records
- Evaluate clients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress.
- Test and evaluate clients' physical and mental abilities and analyse medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals
- Liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals.
This is a full-time on-base position, however part-time may be considered.
- $70K - $90K + super (depending on experience)
- On-base position, Central or North-East Melbourne
- Provide rehabilitation services for army cadets
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology, Exercise Physiology, Nursing, Social Work or equivalent.
- Previous rehabilitation and RTW sector experience
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.