Our client is a growing multidisciplinary health centre now seeking a talented Physiotherapist to join their passionate team. This team is comprised of an administrative team and various allied health professionals across Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Occupational Therapy and Dietetics.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join a multidisciplinary health centre in Port Pirie.
In this role, you work across various areas including hydrotherapy, MSK consultation, aged care, pilate's (mat and equipment) and other group classes, NDIS, community visits, paediatric consultation and neurological rehabilitation. Depending on your interests and experience, this role can include a caseload of either aged care, NDIS or MSK or a mix of all three.
This is a great opportunity if you are a Physiotherapist with a particular interest in pilates and hydrotherapy.
This is a permanent, full-time or part-time position.
- Positive workplace culture
- Established team incl. experienced Physiotherapists
- Flexible work, full-time or part-time
- $85K + commission (depending on experience)
- Relocation assistance
- Salary sacrifice and commission structures available
- Access to a range of facilities including gym, hydrotherapy pool and pilates studio
- Weekly supervision and peer shadowing
- $1500 PD allowance
- Work car provided for off-site works
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience in neurological, or orthopaedic rehabilitation (desired)
- Pilates and hydrotherapy experience or interest (desirable)
- Previous experience in assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.