Our client is a fast-growing community-centric hub located in the beautiful Western Cape York region of Northern QLD. Their passionate clinicians operate across various locations and provide high-quality, holistic allied health services for their clients in the local community.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Physio or Occupational Therapist to join a fast-growing community-centric hub in Weipa!
In this role, you will provide high-quality care for a diverse caseload, servicing clients with a range of needs, across all ages. Deliver a variety of assessments within both a clinic and community/home setting. This may also include equipment prescriptions.
Enjoy collaborating with a multidisciplinary team passionate about providing the highest quality health service. Implement comprehensive therapy plans for your clients, and provide accurate documentation and report writing as required.
This role also offers the ability to fly in and fly out (FIFO) to Weipa and/or deliver Telehealth services.
- Beautiful Western Cape York region
- Fly in, fly out (FIFO) & Telehealth offered
- Diverse caseload
- Competitive remuneration + CPD allowance
- Opportunity to work with Indigenous Australians in their communities
- Potential to perform outreach clinics
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Skills and experience working with various age groups across a range of presenting issues
- Strong communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.