Our client is a unique diverse Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology practice located in Adelaide's Inner East. Their supportive and creative team are passionate about helping their clients achieve their individual health goals.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join a unique Physiotherapy practice in Adelaide's Inner East.
You will be providing individually tailored rehabilitation services for a range of conditions including orthopaedic, amputation, neurological illness, stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, chronic pain and deconditioning, as part of an MDT.
Interventions can include hands-on treatment, exercise-based interventions, pain management and individualised community-based interventions.
If you are a Physiotherapist with a particular interest in pilates and hydrotherapy, please apply now!
This is a permanent, full-time or part-time position.
- Supportive and creative work culture
- Broad client base and diverse caseload
- Great support team
- Weekly paid professional development
- $75K - $90K + super (depending on experience)
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- Minimum of 4 years' experience preferred (graduates may be considered)
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience in neurological, or orthopaedic rehabilitation (required)
- Pilates and hydrotherapy experience or interest (desirable)
- Previous experience in assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.