Our client is an allied health operated business, whose mission is to connect with clients of all ages and disabilities, and provide them with high quality, responsive home-based services.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a passionate Senior Speech Pathologist to take on a Clinical Lead role in Brisbane.
In this role, you will be largely responsible for leading the Speech Pathology stream and coordinating Speech Pathology services within the business to ensure effective collaboration across other disciplines. Ensure clinical resources are appropriate and provide advice to team leaders on clinical matters affecting therapy, policy, service planning decisions, and workforce management.
Provide leadership and direction to therapists in the team to support best practice, monitor therapy services, facilitate education and professional development programs and activities, and much more!
Collaborate within a team that prides itself on timely and consistent services, and share knowledge across the group to improve your skills and progress your career.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will be considered. Nation-wide applicants will also be considered for roles across other major locations!
- Career progression opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Paid Professional development and working from home allowance
- A flexible work arrangement around your schedule
- Staff Wellbeing program
- Career mapping with regular opportunities for advancement.
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- 5+ years' experience as a Speech Pathologist
- Leadership skills & experience
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Current driver's licence
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.