Our client is in need of a Paediatric Speech Pathologist to join their energetic team. Based in Metropolitan Melbourne, this local team of specialists deliver best practice services to clients who are based locally in the Northern Melbourne suburbs.
About the Role:
Use your qualification in Speech Therapy and contribute to a growing multidisciplinary team.
Work towards empowering clients everyday, and enjoy a caseload that includes working with children and supporting their needs.
Plan speech pathology services and provide assessments to help strengthen client needs. Working within a collaborative environment, you will maintain positive relationships with clients and participate in professional development opportunities.
Both full time and part-time options are available, and new grads are welcome to apply!
- Flexible days and hours dependent on candidate needs
- Support and supervision
- Professional growth and ongoing training
- Generous salary package
- Recognised degree in Speech Pathology
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Minimum of 12 months' experience as a qualified Speech Therapist
- Previous experience in paediatrics and disability
- Highly motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Medicare Registration
- Approved Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.