About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Physiotherapist to come join the team in North West Melbourne.
In this role, you will take on an existing caseload of clients, consisting of Private, Enhanced Primary Care Plans, TAC, WS, and DVA. Provide client-focused services, largely resolving MSK conditions. Use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments, working across pain management programs, manual techniques, and strength and rehabilitation programs.
This is a full or part-time position, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Full-time or part-time position
- Existing caseload
- Flexible work arrangements
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous private practice experience (required)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.