About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist to come join an Allied Health team in Regional Victoria.
In this role, you will provide high-quality Occupational Therapy services, largely working across acute care and some community NDIS. Enjoy growing your skillset across various clinical areas and settings, whilst being thoroughly supported and guided by your team and experienced supervisors. Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other allied health professionals, family members, and support workers.
This is a full-time or part-time short-term contract position.
- Mixed caseload
- Compassionate, multidisciplinary team
- Short-term contract position, full or part-time
- Accommodation provided
- Tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of clients
- Previous experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating physiotherapy and health promotion programs
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.