About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Exercise Physiologist to join a collaborative Allied Health clinic in North Sunshine Coast!
In this role, you will take on a full existing mixed caseload that will include private referrals, NDIS, DVA, Sports referrals, hydro, and home visits. See clients of all ages and provide high-quality Exercise Physiology services that align with their wellness goals.
Use clinical reasoning and apply evidence-based practice to ensure clinical standards are met and maintained. Work closely with all support staff and colleagues and liaise with other disciplines to develop appropriate holistic treatment regimes for patients.
This position is open to full-time or part-time and is offering a mix of clinic-based and community services (i.e. 3 days clinic-based, 2 days community).
Junior or senior applicants are welcome to apply!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full existing caseload + diverse clients
- Grow your skillset
- Positive company culture
- Professional development program offered
- $70K - $85K + super (depending on experience)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- ESSA Accredited (required)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong initiative and independence
- Experienced in disability work (preferred)
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.