Our client is an industry thought leader, and by joining them, you can become one too. They are a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Speech Pathologist to take on a Community role in Hobart.
As a passionate Speech Pathologist, you will provide the function for servicing and supporting needs in the community. Maintain an ongoing clinical caseload and use your expertise to help develop language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating.
Work with a broad range of clientele where they live, work, learn and play, including their homes, workplace or schools, as well as out in the broader community.
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Genuine career progression through tailored career progression plans
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Extensive induction and training support
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- Bonus commission structure that rewards and values your efforts
- $80K package
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience
- SPA registration
- Skills in assessing and providing intervention for speech and language difficulties
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.