About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physio or Occupational Therapist for a new Quality Assurance Officer role, based in either NSW or QLD!
In this role, you will work across residential aged care facilities to ensure that high-quality healthcare is being delivered to all clients. You will report to the Quality Assurance Lead and help support the continuous improvement in activities through auditing, assessment, reporting planning and implementation.
Work closely and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to maintain compliance with staff education, program delivery and facility record requirements. Also, participate in reviewing quality improvements initiatives in order to maintain their alignment with the Aged Care Quality Standards.
This is a fixed-term opportunity, open to full-time or part-time arrangements.
- Non-clinical aged care role
- Strong support network
- Australian multi-brand organisation
- $65K - $75K + super
- Relevant Allied Health Tertiary qualification
- Good understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards and familiar with the ACFI
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Previous experience working in quality assurance and driving continuous improvement
- Ability to work autonomously and within a multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current Police Check or ability to obtain
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.