About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are currently seeking motivated Podiatrist to join a growing practice in Mandurah.
In this role, you will provide health assessments and treatment services for foot and lower limb health concerns, working across general clinic-based work and facility-based aged care work. Liaise with other health professionals to provide the highest quality care, and enjoy working within a team that encourages employee growth and defined career paths.
This role encompasses a combination of orthotics and biomechanical assessments, general podiatry and sports podiatry.
This is a part-time position, offering flexible work arrangements. Recent graduates will also be considered!
- Mix of clinic + aged care podiatry
- Flexible work arrangements
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Ongoing fortnightly CPD
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous aged care experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and be a team player
- A passion for making a difference
- Current National Police Clearance
- Own vehicle and current driver's license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.