Our client is an NDIS registered, supportive private practice, servicing all of Metropolitan Melbourne. Their mission is to connect with clients and deliver personalised care to help them reach their full potential. They are most passionate about delivering care to children and adults wherever needed, working flexibly across daycare centres, schools, at home, in hospitals and in residential care settings.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Operations Manager to come join a supportive mobile practice in Melbourne!
Reporting to the Director, you will oversee the everyday clinical and business operations, working across various areas including operations, people management, client services, administration and HR & Recruitment.
Apply your management experience to help improve multiple areas of the business, whilst supporting the performance of both the admin team and clinicians. Also, enjoy managing the overall client experience, and promoting business growth.
If you are a highly motivated individual who thinks outside the box and thrives on working autonomously, this is the role for you!
This is a part-time role, working 2-3 days initially with the potential to extend.
- Flexible, work from home + office arrangement
- Collaborative coworking space
- Supportive and innovative team
- Positive environment
- Professional development allowance
- Monthly meetings and social events
- $70K - $100K package (depending on experience)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (healthcare desirable but not essential)
- Previous management experience (required)
- Proficient communication and organisational skills
- Experienced in general small to moderate business administration
- Working knowledge of practice management software (preferred)
- A team player
- Proficient with technology for remote work (required)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.