Our client is a privately owned DVA rehabilitation specialist organisation that provides rehabilitation, assessment and advisory services to the veteran community. It is a young dynamic organisation made up of talented health professionals who are committed to providing client-focused services.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Rehabilitation Consultant to join a privately owned DVA rehabilitation specialist in Geelong!
In your day to day role, you will work with a range of medically discharged veterans with physical and psychological injuries, delivering medical management, vocational rehabilitation and psychosocial interventions. Build strong working relationships and collaborate with stakeholders that include veterans, treatment teams, prospective employers and external service providers.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered.
- $80K - $90K + super + car allowance
- Innovative and forward-thinking organisation
- Client-focused services
- Exceptional training and support
- Great work/ life balance
- Relevant Tertiary degree
- Membership with ASORC or full membership with AHPRA/ESSA
- Previous exposure to supporting individuals with complex injuries/needs
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
- Return to Work experience preferred but not essential
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.