Our client is a unique diverse Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation practice located in the beautiful South West of WA. This provider is now expanding and seeking an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join their team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join a unique Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation practice in Bunbury.
In this role, you will be treating a wide range of patients from general MSK, post-op rehabilitation patients and prehab patients’ professional athletes and patients with general sporting injuries and work-related injuries.
This practice also has a large network of corporate clients with whom they work offsite on a regular basis. Another point of difference is their newly built Clinical Pilates Studio and offering of regular weekly pilates classes for their valued clients.
If you are a Physiotherapist with a particular interest in sports rehab, post-op rehab or strength and conditioning, please apply now!
This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Beautiful location with ocean views
- Accommodation assistance provided
- Competitive salary
- Great support team
- Fortnightly further education sessions
- Varied caseload
- Free 24/7 access to a large rehabilitation gymnasium
- Free parking
- $70K - $90K + super (depending on experience)
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- AHPRA Registration
- Pilates or dry needle qualifications (desired but not essential)
- Previous experience in assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.