About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated clinician for a National Service Delivery Manager role in Brisbane!
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of clinical service delivery, and for implementing the strategic, operational and financial business targets.
Play a vital role in supporting the growth and scale of a multidisciplinary service and the expansion of existing in-home health services nationally. Lead the development and delivery of strategic initiatives across homecare, as well as identifying new opportunities for service delivery improvements. You will also be responsible for helping build strong customer relationships and engagement and generating insights to achieve optimal clinical outcomes.
Being a national leadership role, you will also mentor clinical leads to maximise performance and productivity, as well as contribute to recruitment and workforce planning effectiveness.
- Career growth opportunity
- $130K - $140K incl. super + bonuses
- Manage teams and people leaders in a clinical environment
- Collaborative work environment
- Relevant Tertiary qualification and clinical background
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous experience in optimising operational performance
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.