Our client is a local allied health practice renowned for providing high quality, family-focused care. The practice consists of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, plus support staff.
About the Role:
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Speech Pathologists to join their growing team! Caseload will be children 0-17, predominately with disabilities such as autism, learning disabilities, and sensory processing difficulties. It will include both clinic and home/school visits.
These positions are permanent part or full-time.
Your strengths would lie in working closely with clients and as part of a close-knit team to deliver excellent outcomes for families.
- Competitive base salary + super + quarterly bonus
- Yearly PD budget
- Well established practice
- Opportunity to observe sessions of other clinicians
- Weekly supervision with fortnightly meetings + monthly case focused meetings
- Structured induction program
- Admin support
- Quality focused treatment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Excellent clinical mentoring and support
- Luxury private clinic with a family feel amongst staff!
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Speech Pathology Australia ‘Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist’ registration
- Hold a current ‘C’ class drivers licence and own car
- Caring nature, excellent communication skills
- You love to provide family-focused, holistic and evidence-driven assessment and therapy services for children.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.