About the Role:
We are seeking a Regional Rehabilitation Manager for a new role in Melbourne!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of 10 consultants who take on rehabilitation cases across a number of facilities, states and external companies.
Provide leadership, expert rehabilitation and injury management advice to your team of rehabilitation staff, senior operational management, injured employees and other internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Comcare, staff associations, legal representatives and medical practitioners). Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders including, Injury Management teams, Workplace Relations, Human Resources and Operational teams to deliver a whole business approach to Injury Management that meets the requirements of injured employees and the business.
If you are an experienced health professional with a background in OT, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehab Counselling, please apply now!
- Leadership + team management opportunity
- Use your clinical skill set in a corporate environment
- $120K - $125K + super + bonuses
- Tertiary qualifications in Healthcare and/or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in the management of rehabilitation function within a large organisation
- Understanding of the workers’ compensation and rehabilitation management systems
- Understanding of self-insurance licensing and compliance requirements
- Strong ability to lead and motivate employees for high performance
- Ability to build collaboration across teams and influence change across the Injury Management team
- Proven capacity to implement innovative strategies and contribute as part of a team to achieve sustainable RTW outcomes
- Ability to develop solutions in a lead project management capacity
- Detailed understanding of the rehabilitation regulatory environment
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.