About the Role:
We are currently seeking a highly driven and experienced Territory Manager to join our client's Spine Portfolio, based in Auckland.
The responsibility of the Spine Specialist/Sales Representative is to effectively market products utilizing a consultative sales approach to surgeon customers, prospective and existing stakeholders within the assigned territory.
The sales goals and objectives assigned will be met and exceeded by having sound knowledge of products, offerings, and surgical techniques, as well as a solid understanding of customer needs.
Join a highly successful team and contribute to achieving set sales targets, develop strategic territory plans, and apply your product expertise in Spinal technologies to provide in-theatre case support to customers.
This is a full-time position, and some travel may be required.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- 2+ years of successful spine sales experience (other healthcare-related sales experience may also be considered)
- Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence
- Demonstrated ability to identify unique sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous success in building strong relationships with key customers
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.